Bond Solutions for Businesses of All Sizes
Working with independent agents and brokers, the responsive, knowledgeable underwriters at Liberty Mutual Surety™ can provide you with the contract, commercial, and fidelity
bonding program that best fits your business needs.
If you have a midsize to large business, you can turn to Liberty Mutual Surety for industry-leading bond program capacity. If you are an individual or have a small to midsize business, you’ll find the bond products and dedicated underwriters you need at Liberty SuretyFirst™, a division of Liberty Mutual Surety.
Visit the homepage of Surety to find out how our full range of global bond products and 43 field offices throughout the country can meet your needs.
We work with a variety of businesses, including:
- General building contractors*
- Heavy construction contractors
- Specialty trade contractors
In addition to offering core coverages such as commercial auto and workers compensation, we also offer coverages tailored for your construction business, including:
- Inland marine insurance (builder’s risk, contractor’s equipment, installation floater)
- Owners and contractors protective liability (OCP)
- Project-specific coverages (e.g., wrap-ups, joint ventures)
- Railroad protective liability
Talk to DMV Insurance About Our Insurance Plans and Quality Service
We look forward to speaking with you about your Auto insurance needs.
Please give us a call at 703-775-0250 to find out how we can help protect you today and into the future.